harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Stepan Mishura" <stepan.mish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [build-and-test] Thoughts about testing infra
Date Fri, 07 Mar 2008 04:41:24 GMT
On 3/7/08, Sean Qiu <sean.xx.qiu@gmail.com> wrote:
> I know we can all suites have a property to specify runtime to be testes. :)
> But if we want to test another runtime,  we need to specify them one by one.
>
> I mean is there a way to specify it globally?

Currently all suites depends on
  DRLVM - ${drlvm.parameters.shared.jre.dir} property
or
  HDK - ${hdk.parameters.shared.binaries.jre.dir} property

If you redefine both properties to point out to your JRE dir then all
suite are run against your JRE.

But I have to admit that this is not obvious and should be fixed by
defining/documenting  property common for all suites.

Thanks,
Stepan.