harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Tharindu Mathew" <mcclou...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: harmony-demo-1 status Was: [build] build error due to failing dependency zip (HARMONY-5609)
Date Tue, 18 Mar 2008 18:37:23 GMT
*I got the hello world response.

*Apache Harmony Launcher : (c) Copyright 1991, 2008 The Apache Software
Foundation or its licensors, as applicable.
java version "1.5.0"
pre-alpha : not complete or compatible
svn = r637102, (Mar 15 2008), Linux/ia32/gcc 4.1.3, release build
http://harmony.apache.org
Hello World
**
*Was able to reproduce the FreeCol error. Using -Xmx128m *

Apache Harmony Launcher : (c) Copyright 1991, 2008 The Apache Software
Foundation or its licensors, as applicable.
java version "1.5.0"
pre-alpha : not complete or compatible
svn = r637102, (Mar 15 2008), Linux/ia32/gcc 4.1.3, release build
http://harmony.apache.org
You need to assign more memory to the JVM. Restart FreeCol with:
java -Xmx128M -jar FreeCol.jar

*
Was able to reproduce the FreeCol error. Using -Xmx256m -Xms256m*

Apache Harmony Launcher : (c) Copyright 1991, 2008 The Apache Software
Foundation or its licensors, as applicable.
java version "1.5.0"
pre-alpha : not complete or compatible
svn = r637102, (Mar 15 2008), Linux/ia32/gcc 4.1.3, release build
http://harmony.apache.org
net.sf.freecol.common.FreeColException: The data file
"data/images/units/Unit0.png" could not be found.
        at net.sf.freecol.client.gui.ImageLibrary.findImage(
ImageLibrary.java:280)
        at net.sf.freecol.client.gui.ImageLibrary.loadUnits(
ImageLibrary.java:306)
        at net.sf.freecol.client.gui.ImageLibrary.init(ImageLibrary.java
:242)
        at net.sf.freecol.client.gui.ImageLibrary.<init>(ImageLibrary.java
:218)
        at net.sf.freecol.FreeCol.main(FreeCol.java:198)
        at java.lang.reflect.VMReflection.invokeMethod(VMReflection.java)
        at org.apache.harmony.vm.JarRunner.main(JarRunner.java:89)

Where to from here?

--
Regards,

Tharindu