harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Tharindu Mathew" <mcclou...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [build] build error due to failing dependency zip (HARMONY-5609)
Date Sat, 15 Mar 2008 21:37:00 GMT
On Sat, Mar 15, 2008 at 9:23 PM, Nathan Beyer <nbeyer@gmail.com> wrote:

> What did you have to download manually? The dependency downloads are
> all automated via Ant targets. If that's not working, then it's a bug
> or issue we need to resolve.

Yes, I've included them in the bug. This specific location gives a corrupted
version.

> Maven doesn't have any magical solution for mirror usage.

Well it's not magic. But I noticed you have hardcoded all the locations of
the needed jars.
Dependency management is much easier in maven. If you include multiple
repos, it will check all of them for the jar needed. and the checksum
doesn't also needed to be hardcoded.

--
Regards,

Tharindu