harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Aleksey Lagoshin" <ayzen.q...@gmail.com>
Subject Google Summer of Code and Harmony
Date Wed, 26 Mar 2008 15:10:10 GMT
Hello all,

I'm a student from Ukraine and I'd like to participate in GSoC 2008
with harmony-demo-1 project.

I have already successfully compiled Harmony, applied Alexei's patch
and got several new exceptions. :) As far as I understood, in addition
to unfinished methods, there are methods which are not properly
checked by unit tests. For example the patch I have applied shows that
the corresponding code have never run before [1]. So, in addition to
the new development, required for FreeCol, I want to focus on checking
and developing unit tests. The list [2] shows many excluded unit tests
to be fixed.

I think this could be a sufficient tamount of work for a summer
project even if we select only those methods which are required by
FreeCol to run. The main goal of this project is still to play FreeCol
on Harmony. :)

For the begining I can try to find not finished methods that are used
by FreeCol. Does it sound good?

[2] working_classlib/modules/swing/make/exclude.common

--
Thanks,
Aleksey