harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Francis ANDRE <francis.an...@easynet.fr>
Subject [general][build][WXP] updated msvc_2003 solution
Date Fri, 28 Mar 2008 15:45:44 GMT
Hi Harmonists

I have updated the msvc_2003 project with the new organization of the working_vm
directories.

The changes have been extracted from a log running ant -d rebuild, and both the
release and debug configurations are compiling, linking and copying to the
jre/bin/default directory.

As you can view in the svn diff pathc.txt, there is a new 'ch' project and a new
'port' project while the port_encoder has been renamed to encoder to reflect the
source organization. This results in 3 new directories 'ch', 'encoder' and
'port' and one removed 'port_encoder' under msvc_2003.

I would like to put this in the svn repository replacing the
current one which is out of date. How could I proceed without a write access to
the svn repository??

Also, IMO, it would be an added value for the msvc environment to use the
a tool from workspacewhiz at:
http://www.workspacewhiz.com/SolutionBuildEnvironmentReadme.html

This tool allows a separate definition of global variable and path (like global
DEFINES) for a specific solution and would help in making the sln and vcproj
files more independent from the organization of the source directories.

Francis