harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Google Summer of Code and Harmony
Date Thu, 27 Mar 2008 22:48:50 GMT
Alexei Fedotov wrote:
> Hello Aleksey,
> That's great that you appeared on the list. That is nice to chat on
> GTalk, but the list is preferred. People tend to think thoroughly
> before sending their letters, so the communication become more
> thoughtful and transparent. Please, don't hesitate to ask questions on
> the list: UK guys provide us an object lesson in English courtesy
> here.

LOL, yeah, not like those brash American-types ;-)

> I'm happy that you are ok with RTF editor task. From mentor's FAQ it
> reads that getting two dependent projects accepted is harder than
> different projects.

I think we just need the grammar, look at [1] for the CSS grammar.

We already looked at one [2] contribution for RTF but the license does
not allow us to incorporate it into Harmony.  We need an equivalent to
that (but don't derive it from this version).

[1]
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/harmony/enhanced/classlib/trunk/modules/swing/src/main/java/common/org/apache/harmony/x/swing/text/html/cssparser/CSSGrammar.jj?view=markup

Regards,
Tim