harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Wim Vander Schelden <...@fixnum.org>
Subject SSL connections and cacerts
Date Tue, 18 Mar 2008 21:21:12 GMT
Hi,

Since I didn't find a user mailing list, and the IRC channel is pretty
much empty, I thought I'd ask here.
I've been using Harmony for a while for my Java work at University, and
I for my most recent assignment
I was told to create a web application. Since harmony is conveniently
packaged with Tomcat, I just couldn't
resist using the bundle from the site.

Everything works fine so far, but I need it to trust a few certificates
to send mails. I'd like it to do this automatically,
without me having to fiddle with KeyStores etc. From a quick web search
I learned that replacing the cacerts file
in the jre/lib/security/, but it doesn't seem to work.

Any ideas as to what I can do to get around this issue?

Kind regards,

Wim