harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Deakin <oliver.dea...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [JDKTools][JDWP] Shared memory transport (was: Let's start JDWP java6 updating)
Date Thu, 13 Mar 2008 12:51:33 GMT
Hi Jimmy/Alexei,

Im starting to look at implementing shared memory transport for jdwp.
It's very early days at the moment, but I have been able to open the
shared memory space (created by the RI running as server) and read some
data from it. I have also been able to mirror this behaviour, with
Harmony running in server mode. I will start to check in some changes
soon, initially for the build system to start building dt_shmem.dll on
Windows. After that I will start checking in some of my code and add
some changes to the jpda test setup so it can run the tests in shared
memory mode.

Oliver Deakin
Unless stated otherwise above: