harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Deakin <oliver.dea...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [JDKTools][JDWP] Shared memory transport (was: Let's start JDWP java6 updating)
Date Thu, 13 Mar 2008 12:51:33 GMT
Hi Jimmy/Alexei,

Im starting to look at implementing shared memory transport for jdwp.
It's very early days at the moment, but I have been able to open the
shared memory space (created by the RI running as server) and read some
data from it. I have also been able to mirror this behaviour, with
Harmony running in server mode. I will start to check in some changes
soon, initially for the build system to start building dt_shmem.dll on
Windows. After that I will start checking in some of my code and add
some changes to the jpda test setup so it can run the tests in shared
memory mode.

Regards,
Oliver

--