harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Google 2008 SOC deadline approaches...
Date Tue, 11 Mar 2008 15:53:35 GMT
Xiao-Feng Li wrote:
> As shown in http://code.google.com/soc/2008/faqs.html#0.1_timeline, we
> should sign up according to
> http://code.google.com/soc/2008/org_signup.html .
>
> It looks like that, ASF signed up as one org in last year
> http://code.google.com/soc/2007/asf/about.html.
>
> Anybody knows how ASF is coordinating the efforts?

Yep, there are a couple of people who are co-ordinating things ASF-wide
(Bertrand and Ross) and they have registered the ASF as an iterested
party.  We just have to add our projects to the ASF wiki for now, and
stay involved in the discussions on the code-awards mailing list.

They know we have projects and I'll copy them into the main site once we
have finalized our list.

Regards,
Tim