harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Google Summer of Code 2008 announced
Date Tue, 11 Mar 2008 14:57:19 GMT
FYI I've reformatted the project proposals to the shape that will be
required for submission via the ASF.

Please can you :

  - check that I didn't screw up your project proposal during
    the cut-n-paste ;-)

  - ensure that the description is enough to 'sell' the project to
    a prospective student.  Some may need another sentence or two.

  - verify you are happy to be listed as a mentor.  We need one or
    more people listed as mentors for each project (even though I hope
    we will all help out on the dev list etc.).  I'm seeking
    clarification (based on [2]) about whether /all/ the mentors must be
    Members or Committers.

Once we are happy with them I'll copy them over to the main wiki page
for the ASF's submission.

[1]
http://wiki.apache.org/harmony/Google_Summer_Of_Code_2008_Projects_Proposals
[2] http://wiki.apache.org/general/SummerOfCodeMentor