harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Rogers <rogers.em...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Harmony Wiki] Update of "Google Summer Of Code 2008 Projects Proposals" by XiaoFeng Li
Date Thu, 06 Mar 2008 09:02:22 GMT
Xiao-Feng Li wrote:
> Hello, I've create the wiki page for Google Summer of Code at:
> http://wiki.apache.org/harmony/Google_Summer_Of_Code_2008_Projects_Proposals
>
> I put some project proposals there as well.
>
> Thanks,
> xiaofeng

Hi,

I would very much like the Jikes RVM to be working with the Harmony
class libraries. I have a JIRA tracker [1] and entry in to what are the
current Jikes RVM GSoC project proposals [2]. I would be interested in
hearing from people who would like to help mentor such a project? I
wonder if it might also be listed on the Harmony project list? I would
be happy to help mentor it as a harmony GSoC project.

Many thanks,
Ian Rogers

[1] http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/RVM-358
[2] http://docs.codehaus.org/display/RVM/Project+Proposals+2008