harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject [build][windows] Re: I think - Remove Microsoft from Installer Pages
Date Mon, 03 Mar 2008 09:41:03 GMT
Also worth looking at the environment that Dims used to compile on
Windows, using the no-cost MS compiler and tools,

- Microsoft Platform SDK for Windows Server 2003 R2
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Express Edition
- Microsoft Macro Assembler 8.0 (MASM) Package (x86)

See [1].  Not sure if he wrote a wiki page / whatever with the final
outcome.

[1] http://markmail.org/message/o4dwghamsbjq46ey

Regards,
Tim