harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Nathan Beyer" <ndbe...@apache.org>
Subject ant version support
Date Sun, 30 Mar 2008 01:45:50 GMT
There seem to be all sorts of quirks between Ant v1.6.5 and Ant
v1.7.0. The most recent I just ran into was the DRLVM cunit tests
failing because of the use of 'refid' instead of 'id' in the
'includepath' element [1].

Since v1.7 has been out for quite a while now and most unix and linux
variants are shipping that version as the default, I'd like to suggest
that we move to v1.7 as the officially supported version. This would
essentially be updating all doc (web site, readmes, etc) and perhaps a
minor code pause to facilitate the switch.

thoughts?

-Nathan

[1] https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=416920&aid=1626443&group_id=36177