harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Nathan Beyer" <nbe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm] icu dependencies for mac os x
Date Wed, 26 Mar 2008 03:41:50 GMT
Who did the Mac OS X build? Are these for ICU4C 3.4.0 or 3.4.1? Does
anyone recall the specific arguments used for the 'runConfigureICU'
script? I'd like to recreate this as closely as possible.

I can't get ICU4C to build on Leopard for 3.4.0 or 3.4.1. I can get
the latest release, 3.8.1, to build.

gnumake[0]: Making `all' in `stubdata'
generating dependency information for stubdata.c
stubdata.d:1: *** missing separator.  Stop.
gnumake: *** [all-recursive] Error 2

-Nathan