harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Nathan Beyer" <nbe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][build] build class library in release mode with line numbers only.
Date Tue, 04 Mar 2008 00:18:02 GMT
What's the distinction between a release and debug build in this case?
>From the point of view of the federated build and the classlib build,
that is. Is release the default?

One concern is the loss of line numbers from stack information; is
that lost too? My other thought is that ALL of our builds are still
"debug", including our milestones. That may just be my opinion though.
I'm not too worried about, just weighing in.

-Nathan