harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Nathan Beyer" <nbe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: I think - Remove Microsoft from Installer Pages
Date Mon, 03 Mar 2008 01:22:11 GMT
If you can get everything massaged to compile on VS2008 or VS2005,
we'd certainly take a serious look at it. The current state of affairs
isn't a statement of any sort, it's just what we've come to so far.
The community drives development, so it's just a matter of getting the
community interested and motivated.

-Nathan