harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Zakharov" <alexei.zakha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: harmony-demo-1 proposal
Date Mon, 31 Mar 2008 11:31:29 GMT
Nice! I have only a couple of corrections.

1. Pay attention to the list of excluded test. Many of tests are
listed twice, some of them - KeyboardFocusManagerRTest.java for
example  - even more (up to 5 times).
2. In scenario number 2 you have "try to move caravan". FYI there are
no caravans in Colonization, they were in Civilization. :) It was
written as "caravel" in my original text - i.e. a type of ship.

With Best Regards,
Alexei