harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Zakharov" <alexei.zakha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][archive] Non-UTF8 character in manifest during confluence startup (HARMONY-5662)
Date Fri, 28 Mar 2008 14:06:20 GMT
Looks like I found the guilty manifest, please see attached. It is
from "concurrent-1.3.4-patched.jar" that is part of confluence 2.7.1
distribution. You may notice that this manifest was created via gcc
(?) and follows best practices for all strings in C language -  ends
with '\0'. So we get a null-terminated manifest here. :-/

Can we avoid throwing exception in such cases?

Regards,
Alexei