harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Zakharov" <alexei.zakha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: suggestion for GSoC'08 project
Date Thu, 27 Mar 2008 12:31:40 GMT
FYI I've just added RTF parser project to Wiki, see [1]. Feel free to
add yourself as a second mentor if you like. As far as I understand
the correct sequence should be the following:

1. Update ASF Wiki page [1]
2. Register in Google GSOC web app [2]
3. Add your (GMail) mail alias to [3]
4. Subscribe to code-awards@apache.org
5. Send a message "hello world, I'd like to be a mentor for project X"
to code-awards@apache.org

That's all.

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/general/SummerOfCode2008#harmony
[2] http://code.google.com/soc/2008/mentor_step1.html