harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Zakharov" <alexei.zakha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: suggestion for GSoC'08 project
Date Wed, 26 Mar 2008 13:52:15 GMT
I could become a mentor for RTF parser if there will be any student's
interest. Another question what happens if both FreeCol (I'm already
mentor of) and RTF parser projects will be aproved by Google and ASF
since mentoring two projects will take about 10 hours/week according
to Google's guidelines...

Regards,
Alexei