harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Zakharov" <alexei.zakha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [build-test] new ant target
Date Tue, 25 Mar 2008 13:11:58 GMT
Thanks Stepan. By the way, I also noticed that by default all test
sources are downloaded from

http://svn.apache.org/repos/....

This is a bit inconvenient if you are a committer and trying to commit
changes in tests. Because svn refuses to commit anything if the
repository URL doesn't start with HTTPS. So yesterday I had to
recheckout all sources in order to commit a trivial change to struts
tests.

Thanks,
Alexei