harmony-dev mailing list archives

From ""Edmundo López B."" <edmu...@lopezbobeda.net>
Subject Re: [general] jar application for harmony
Date Thu, 20 Mar 2008 06:42:58 GMT
Hello,

I've been looking at the jar documentation and the first thing that
called my attention was the fact that there is a java.util.jar package
in java that takes care of jars. Question: Do I have to implement this
package and then a wrapper that runs as a standalone application (the
jar application itself)?. There is also a java.util.zip package (it's
going to be useful to have it if it exists already in harmony), is
this already implemented in harmony?

Best regards,

Edmundo López B.
edmundo@lopezbobeda.net

El 19-mar-08, a las 17:31, Sian January escribió:

> Hi Edmundo,
>
> Welcome!  As everyone else has said, please ask your questions on
> the list
> and we will try to answer them.  When you're ready to write some
> code we
> have instructions for building Harmony here on our website:
> http://harmony.apache.org/quickhelp_contributors.html
>
> Regards,
>
> Sian

>> Alexei Fedotov wrote:
>>> It's nice to see you here. Don't hesitate to ask your questions on
>>> the
>>> list. If Sian or Mark aren't online, someone else will try to