harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Gregory Shimansky <gshiman...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [general][build] compile units linked in both verifier.lib and verifier-ext.lib
Date Fri, 28 Mar 2008 22:24:27 GMT
On 29 March 2008 Francis ANDRE wrote:
> Hi Harmonists
>
> By looking at the contents of verifier.lib and verifer-ext.lib, it seems
> that some programs are compiled in both libraries. Is it normal??

The verifier-ext is an external (or extension?) library that may be used as a
separate component used by a different project. So it includes all of the
verifier sources and some additional stuff such as stack map calculation. I
don't know all of the details, you may want to look at [1] for them.

[1] http://harmony.apache.org/subcomponents/drlvm/verifier.html

--
Gregory