harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Johnny Kewl" <j...@kewlstuff.co.za>
Subject Re: I think - Remove Microsoft from Installer Pages
Date Mon, 03 Mar 2008 07:26:34 GMT
----- Original Message -----
From: "Nathan Beyer" <nbeyer@gmail.com>
To: <dev@harmony.apache.org>
Sent: Monday, March 03, 2008 3:22 AM
Subject: Re: I think - Remove Microsoft from Installer Pages

> If you can get everything massaged to compile on VS2008 or VS2005,
> we'd certainly take a serious look at it. The current state of affairs
> isn't a statement of any sort, it's just what we've come to so far.
> The community drives development, so it's just a matter of getting the
> community interested and motivated.

Ha ha... how many years has it taken already...
I'm thinking here... versions are been released right... they target windows
32 and 64 bit right.
Why dont we just ask the guy/gal that is compiling the windows stuff up, how
they do it?
They must be using a recent compiler... and for 64 bit its probably a
current windows release.
I'm thinking there are two versions of this project? .... we just got to
find the other one ;)

I'm thinking maybe there a cold war going on ;) I can act as a go between,
we from Africa and have
one foot in Russia, one foot in the USA and the rest dangling in the
atlantic ;)
The more I think about it, the more I'm sure its been done already... makes
one wonder hey ;)