harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Sian January" <sianjanu...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [OT] Congratulations to Guys on Feb'23!
Date Mon, 25 Feb 2008 16:38:19 GMT
Wow - I can't believe it's been 3 years already!  Just to answer your
question - "Since 3 years ago" isn't quite right in English.  Either of the
others is fine, depending on what meaning you want.  "I've liked for 3
years" generally implies I still like it now, while "I liked 3 years ago"
may not.

Defender's day sounds cool :)

Thanks,

Sian