harmony-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Alexey Varlamov" <alexey.v.varla...@gmail.com>
Subject [general][website] be careful updating Russian pages
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2008 07:40:49 GMT
Folks,

Currently Russian pages published on the website are unreadable, many
symbols are corrupt. Trying to update these pages, I met similar
problems. Searching list archives gave the clue: plain bug in standard
JREs (Windows versions) . So I added the note to website building
instruction:
Recommended to use Harmony JRE for generating the website!

Also, I've updated Russian translation of "Getting Started" to bring
it up to date, and made other enhancements: added menu in Russian and
added missing RU | EN switches on top of pages having translations.
If someone adds new translations, do not forget to update
corresponding menu items in ./xdocs/stylesheets/project.ru.xml.

--
Alexey

Mime
View raw message