harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexey Varlamov" <alexey.v.varla...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [announce] new DRLVM build system came into force
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2008 04:34:10 GMT
2008/2/5, Alexei Fedotov <alexei.fedotov@gmail.com>:
> Alexey,
>
> Could it be a result of your changes that I'm not able to compile
> Jitrino with the following message:
> C:\users\af\h1\trunk\working_vm\make\vm\jitrino.xml:57: Command line
> is over maximum length without specifying source file

Well, given this info, I can only say that in my env the workspace
location is 2x deeper and I've never experienced similar troubles. If
it is stably reproduced for you, could you please file an issue to
JIRA providing the steps to reproduce and console log with "-debug"
option added to ant command.

Thanks!
Alexey