harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexey Varlamov" <alexey.v.varla...@gmail.com>
Subject [announce] new DRLVM build system came into force
Date Mon, 04 Feb 2008 10:51:34 GMT
Folks,

The new build system for DRLVM is now the offical one, our integrity
and snapshot CC systems were switched to it before this weekend.
Currently there is certain duplication of resources between the new
and old systems (property files, etc); I suggest we drop the old
system in a week or two.
Also, the old build directory encloses x-lists and MSVC solutions.
X-lists apparently should be moved closer to test sources, but what
about the solutions - just move them to working_vm/make? AFAIU they
need update to changed deploy dir names, any volunteers?
Meanwhile please be careful to update the right files, those in
<working_vm>/make tree.
I've updated GettingStarted page to reflect build changes, and will
update README.txt soon. Hopefully the transition to unified build
interface will be smooth for DRLVM developers.

--
Alexey