harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Pavel Pervov" <pmcfi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [build] ant utility target to copy working_vm to working_classlib
Date Mon, 18 Feb 2008 07:45:32 GMT
<SNIP>

> Here's what I tried -
> * Download HDK for last milestone, extracted it into 'deploy' folder
> of classlib, ran a build and test. On both Windows and Linux this
> failed with an "unable to load harmonyvm" error for every test.
I _think_ I've fixed this with HARMONY-2365 and HARMONY-5474. First
one makes copying hythr to deploy while building class library
optional. Second localizes DRLVM dependencies in jdk/jre/bin/default
instead of jdk/jre/lib/boot.

As soon as code unfrozen, I'm planning to commit both of them.

WBR,
    Pavel.