harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Pavel Pervov" <pmcfi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib]remove the duplicate locale data
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2008 16:20:56 GMT
Tony,

Unfortunately, I have a number of JIRAs for you. They all are
regressions after removing duplicate locale data.

Here they go:

I would like to know your opinion on whether they should be fixed of
resolved some other way.

Thanks,
    Pavel.

P.S. There is also HARMONY-5013 which was introduced with moving to
ICU4J 3.8. Could you, please, look at that issue too?

On 1/23/08, Tony Wu <wuyuehao@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks very much, so we got 4MB src code cutted w/o pay. Cheer!
>
> On 1/23/08, Aleksey Shipilev <aleksey.shipilev@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi Tony,
> >
> > The good thing is, after the commit I have compared revisions 610727
> > (before your commit) and 612866 (after your commit) and haven't
> > noticed degradation while running SPECjbb2005 in 2-VM configuration.
> > That's definitely good news :)
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Aleksey.
> >
> > On Jan 21, 2008 10:17 AM, Tony Wu <wuyuehao@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Thanks, Aleksey and all
> > >
> > > patch committed at r612718. Then I'm going to deal with the non-bug
> > > difference. Hopefully many legcy bugs/differences can be fixed this
> > > time.

I do

I just want to
That is, I want