harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Fedotov" <alexei.fedo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][archive] drop signtool support
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2008 08:54:43 GMT
Stepan,
Thanks for your interest! May be I was too harsh, and the support was
not broken. The only problem is the FIXME comment itself introduced by
the commit [1] of HARMONY-204.

[1] http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/harmony/enhanced/classlib/trunk/modules/archive/src/main/java/java/util/jar/JarVerifier.java?r1=384239&r2=391283&pathrev=410562&diff_format=h

--
With best regards,