harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Fedotov" <alexei.fedo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [JDKTools][JDWP]Let's start JDWP java6 updating
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2008 10:34:11 GMT
Jimmy,

I fully support your idea, but cannot follow the discussion fully. The
old thread mostly discussed a shared memory protocol, didn't it? This
thread no longer mentions a shared memory, but discusses an API update
instead. May be all these things are parts of the whole picture, but
the picture slips out of my mind. I would suggest being merciful to my
google-weakened brain and write some justifications of the decision
taken.

For example, I believe Mikhail L. justification: "I don't think that
time and efforts are an issue. The time flies when you are having fun
:)" is quite explanatory. Or you may come up with something more
rational.

Thanks.

--
With best regards,