harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Fedotov" <alexei.fedo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [build] ant utility target to copy working_vm to working_classlib
Date Mon, 18 Feb 2008 18:48:44 GMT
Hello Nathan, Alexey P.,

If you agree to run a federated build once, the following solution may
work for you to build your module and run class library tests:
$ ant -Dbuild.module="archive"
-Dhy.jdk=<root_dir>/working_vm/build/windows_x86_msvc_release/deploy/jdk
test

I believe the ${hy.jdk} may be populated from the binary build as
well. Is it what you are looking for?
Thanks.

--
With best regards,