harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Fedotov" <alexei.fedo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [build] ant utility target to copy working_vm to working_classlib
Date Sun, 17 Feb 2008 09:16:37 GMT
Nathan, all,
Copying class library artifacts to the working_vm/ directory is a
legacy of two component system, isn't it? Now, when we have several
(three, and will have more) upper level components, it looks
reasonable to collect the build artifacts at the same upper level. Why
should not we assemble the build in the target/ dir? May be one should
add several target directories for different build configurations. I
believe that the artifact location should not affect class library
development, we just need to move deploy directories to a common
place.

What do you think?

--
With best regards,