harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Fedotov" <alexei.fedo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm] support gc_cc and original verifier
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2008 13:30:02 GMT
I'm ok for the verifier. Pavel R? I would suggest adding a link from
Harmony web site to the original verifier referencing it as
demonstrating an approach for java verification based on subroutine
inlining. At the moment I wrote the code this was interesting for some
researches and might attract them to our project.

--
With best regards,
Alexei