harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Fedotov" <alexei.fedo...@gmail.com>
Subject Where could msvcr71d.dll appear from? Was: Breaking the build again (was Re: [announce] new DRLVM build system came into force)
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2008 19:33:57 GMT
Alexey,

I have noticed the following line in your build:
working_vm/make/vm/common-vm.xml:            <syslibset libs="msvcrtd"
if="is.windows" unless="is.cfg.release"/>

>From the other side I have not noticed that this Microsoft library is
mentioned in working_*/make/depends.properties
How the build system may be able to produce a debug build which would
contain a debugging DLL version for those who don't have MSVC
installed?

Thanks.

--
With best regards,