harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Fedotov" <alexei.fedo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [announce] new DRLVM build system came into force
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2008 17:43:27 GMT
Thanks, Alexey. I successfully built Harmony on another platform. The
debug option says tat the problem happens somewhere in CC task as a
result of adding one more file to the command line. It seems something
should be done to make CC task compile files as separate compiler
invocations.

C:\af\h_win\trunk\working_vm\make\vm\jitrino.xml:57: Command line is
over maximum length without specifying source file
        at net.sf.antcontrib.cpptasks.compiler.CommandLineCompiler.compile(CommandLineCompiler.java:154)
        at net.sf.antcontrib.cpptasks.compiler.CommandLineCompilerConfiguration.compile(CommandLineCompilerConfiguration.java:132)

--
With best regards,
Alexei