harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Fedotov" <alexei.fedo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib]open JIRA clean up
Date Sun, 03 Feb 2008 21:27:02 GMT
Hello Tony, folks,

We have development tools in Harmony. Committing them to the
repository may be a good option if they are used by more than one
person. I created links to them at the Wiki page and would like to
suggest closing related JIRA issues. Otherwise, we may create
something like a tool sandbox in the repository. What do you think?

Thanks.

--
With best regards,
Alexei,