harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Ivan Popov" <ivan.g.po...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [announce] new DRLVM build system came into force
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2008 11:08:47 GMT
On Feb 4, 2008 8:48 PM, Tim Ellison <t.p.ellison@gmail.com> wrote:
> Alexey Petrenko wrote:
> > Tim, try now.
> > I've broke tools a little... and fixed it now...
>
> I don't see any incoming changes that would fix this.
> The jdk tools build fails for me at r618290.
>
> Where is "com.sun.jdi.VirtualMachineManager" defined for you?

This interface is defined in jdimodel.jar, which is included in
archive eclipse-JDT-3.3.zip. According to old build this archive was
downloaded to common_resources as an external dependency and
corresponding jars were extracted to working_jdktools/deploy/jdk/lib .
But I did not check this with new build, so it's just a hint.

Thanks.
Ivan