harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Nadya Morozova" <nad.moroz...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [general] Declare r629320 as M5
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2008 21:54:54 GMT
And and this happy hour I walk in and say the nasty word "Release Notes" :)
I hope we could compile something, even if it's not too much. Perhaps, some
major features + the most crucial fixed bugs? If anybody has ideas, let's
assemble stuff on the Wiki and then I'll post to the website.

nadya

--
Cheers,
Nadya