harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Nadya Morozova" <nad.moroz...@googlemail.com>
Subject [doc] GC v5 description now available
Date Mon, 11 Feb 2008 10:10:47 GMT
Hi all,

Just a note to let you know that we've uploaded another major document to
the set of DRLVM docs. You can now read about the architecture and itnernals
of GCv5, our current default generational garbage collector [1]. Check it
out for info on generational and non-generational operation modes,
collection algorithms, heap partitioning, etc. I'd like to thank Xiao Feng
Li for valuable contributions to this document.

You're welcome to submit feedback on the doc to point out errors, bugs,
lies, you know.

[1] http://harmony.apache.org/subcomponents/drlvm/gc-v5.html

--
Cheers,