harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Sean Qiu" <sean.xx....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [jdktools][jdwp] New JVMTI functions for Java 6
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2008 08:50:23 GMT
I can build and test the patch with ibm vm and modified jvmti.h. But

1.Committer cann't build it, since there is no related function in
current jvmti.h
2. Committer cann't run the test, since our drlvm has not implemented
the function.

So the question is how can i commit the patch to our community?
My proposal is i can upload another temporary patch to update the
jvmti.h in luni module for testing. And the committer can build it and
use ibm vm to test it.

Does it make sense? Any suggestions or comments?