harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Stepan Mishura" <stepan.mish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][archive] drop signtool support
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2008 03:40:56 GMT
On 2/28/08, Alexei Fedotov <alexei.fedotov@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello folks,
>
> While people seem busy with developing a Netscape plug-in, I wonder
> what we should do with Netscape signtool support in the archive
> module. The tool [1] itself seems to be dead, and I cannot check if
> HARMONY-204 really breaks that support. It seems so from the comment.
> I suggest either undoing HARMONY-204 changes related to signtool
> support,

Hi Alexei,

I don't see any connection between HARMONY-204 and Netscape signtool
support - the JIRA (as well the spec.) doesn't mention Netscape tool
at all. As I understood HARMONY-204 description and comments - it
fixed Harmony bug and align it with the spec. and RI behaviour.

Could you clarify?

Thanks,
Stepan.