harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Stepan Mishura" <stepan.mish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [announce] new DRLVM build system came into force
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2008 11:29:48 GMT
Alexey,

I've noticed that after switching federated build to the new DRLVM
build the HDK bundle size for Linux increased in 1.5 times. For
example, 617144 is 52M and 617962 is 82M. From the first glance it
looks like some header files are duplicated and some more file are
included. Is this intentional change?

Thanks,
Stepan.