harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Vladimir Beliaev" <vladimir.k.beli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [build] ant target naming consistency
Date Wed, 20 Feb 2008 14:33:29 GMT
If you are touching this 'fetch-depends' thing anyway then could you please
make an obvious improvement?

downloaded, if "no" (i.e. the file was already localted) the MD5 sum
mismatch should initiate a download instead of just saying "md5 sum does not
match"... This would help with automation of the building different
revisions while regression-commit search...

Thanks
Vladimir

--
Vladimir Beliaev