harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] Website updated
Date Fri, 29 Feb 2008 11:14:21 GMT
Alexey Petrenko wrote:
>> FYI  it looks like most mirror sites have now picked up M5 [1] so I have
>> updated our website to point to M5 on the download page.
>>
>> Please take a moment to check it looks ok and then I'll archive M4 builds.
>>
>> I also have written a brief news story, linked to the JDocs API website
>> (under documentation), and moved the site map link out from
>> 'Documentation' to 'General'.  I didn't update the RU pages.
>>
>> Any highlights to mention on the announce list for M5?
> Appletviewer

Yep, I got that.  Plus reduced the size of the JRE and fresher locale
info due to the switch to ICU data.

I also see lots of bug fixes come through JIRA
http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&&pid=12310050&updated%3Abefore=22%2FFeb%2F08&updated%3Aafter=18%2FDec%2F07&status=5&status=6&resolution=1&sorter/field=issuekey&sorter/order=DESC

Regards,
Tim