harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject [general] Website updated
Date Fri, 29 Feb 2008 10:51:45 GMT
FYI  it looks like most mirror sites have now picked up M5 [1] so I have
updated our website to point to M5 on the download page.

Please take a moment to check it looks ok and then I'll archive M4 builds.

I also have written a brief news story, linked to the JDocs API website
(under documentation), and moved the site map link out from
'Documentation' to 'General'.  I didn't update the RU pages.

Any highlights to mention on the announce list for M5?

[1] China is still updating by the looks of it, so apologies for any
broken links there at the moment
   http://apache.mirror.phpchina.com/harmony/milestones/M5/

Regards,
Tim