harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Deakin <oliver.dea...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [jdktools][JDWP]using portlib to support JDWP transport/agent?
Date Mon, 25 Feb 2008 11:23:33 GMT
+1 to simplifying and unifying the jdwp source by using portlib. I agree
with further posts that if there is missing functionality from portlib
that is required, it should be added to portlib where possible rather
than adding platform specific source to jdwp.

--
Oliver Deakin
Unless stated otherwise above: