harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Gregory Shimansky <gshiman...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [general][website] be careful updating Russian pages
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2008 12:53:00 GMT
Alexei Zakharov said the following on 22.02.2008 13:48:
> Hm, I can build Russian pages without any corrupted symbols in it
> using RI on Win32. What this bug is about?

This is a strange bug and it manifests differently on different windows
installations. I think it also depends on your system language settings
on windows. The bug is in wrong generation of UTF-8 characters for some
of Cyrillic letters. See [1] and predecessors for more details.

[1] http://harmony.markmail.org/message/lcjnldxiisawfzxq

--
Gregory