harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [doc] A better javadoc?
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2008 14:29:13 GMT
(Having a conversation with myself here :-)

Take a look at
	http://www.jdocs.com/harmony/5.M5/overview-summary.html

for the first attempt at generating our documentation for JDocs.
I uploaded the current HEAD, together with the corresponding source
code.  I called it M5 in anticipation but will refresh it and 'launch'
the doc site officially after we declare the milestone.

Have a click around to see what you think.  Comments on the site
usability/behavior can be sent to the "jdocs-feedback" mail box at
dzone.com.  Comments on the quality of the javadoc comments can be
posted here!

(Just beware that Sun source is also on the site, so check you are
looking at the right version.)

Regards,
Tim